Web-Source offers several engagement models of working on your project to find the perfect fit according to your needs and requirements. You can choose one of the models or suggest your own.
Types of Contracts
After a Web-Source representative contacts you, you’ll be offered the three types of contracts depending on your requirements, budget, and timing. They include:
- Strict non-disclosure obligations;
- Full intellectual property rights transfer on the developed code and documentation;
- Payment terms;
- Other master service contracts general conditions, but which they may differ depending on the engagement model.
The contract type defines the costs and rates, which may vary from contract to contract.
A contractual agreement for small-size projects providing specific software services for a set price. It is a perfect fit if all the requirements, specifications, and details of the software to be developed are clearly defined and are not going to be changed.
Time and Materials
A type of contractual agreement that implies a customer to pay for hours spent for the project execution, plus the expenses for added materials. This engagement model is well adapted to change-driven projects. It is the most popular model as it is suitable for a wide range of projects and activities.
This flexible engagement model implies monthly payments depending on the size of the outstaffed team (paying salaries and service provider’s fee). It is a great option when the project’s scope can’t be strictly defined and when changes can be regularly made during the development process. The customer has total control over all stages of the development process, staff, and budget.
Web-Source coaches and consultants have rich experience in implementing any workflow type requested by customers. Thinking out of the box, we use the hybrid approach instead of sticking to traditional frameworks, taking the most efficient elements from Agile, Kanban, Scrum, and Waterfall.
- You share your ideas and needs with us, set your requirements, and let us to start working on your project.
- We take into account the request and get back to you as soon as possible.
- We introduce the initial action plan and indicate the number of professionals the project requires.
- Estimation of the Cost and Time;
- A brief projects analysis and consultation;
- Suggestions on necessary methods, tools, and solutions;
- Our specialists’ CVs to fit your project.